How to get Hulu on LG Smart TV? Let us show you how. In this article, you’re in the right place. But you must keep in mind that if you live outside the United States, a VPN is a must to binge Hulu on LG Smart TV, as it is geo-blocked. We highly suggest using ExpressVPN.
Hulu is a streaming service that offers users access to a wide range of TV shows, movies, and other content. If you stay with us throughout this article, we’ll show you 5 simple steps that you can follow to get Hulu up and to run on your LG Smart TV.
Watch Hulu On LG Smart TV [5 Simple Steps February 2024]
Here are the quick steps that you can easily do to get Hulu on LG Smart TV
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and sign in to their Smart DNS.
- After registering your IP Address, gain your new IP Address.
- Make sure that your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Download and install the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV.
- Log in to your Hulu account and start streaming!
That’s all there is to it! By following these steps, you’ll be able to enjoy Hulu on your LG Smart TV.
How to Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV In Geo-blocked locations?
If you’re in a geo-restricted region, you will be unable to watch Hulu on LG Smart TV. Because Hulu is a region-blocked website that only works in the USA, but doesn’t worry! Again, VPNs have come to the rescue.
However, there are a few ways that you can work around this issue by using a VPN.
- To begin, go to the ExpressVPN Smart DNS website and log in.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to you via email.
- Select the option to get your IP address registered.
- Retrieve the IP address from the ExpressVPN Setup Page.
- Now turn on your LG Smart TV and navigate to the menu.
- Then go to Network and select Network Status from the drop-down menu.
- Connect your TV to the internet directly and choose IP Settings.
- Select DNS settings and manually type in your IP addresses from earlier.
- After linking your LG Smart TV to the VPN, press the home button on the remote.
- On the home screen, scroll over the App section.
- In the search bar, type “Hulu.”
- Download and install the Hulu app.
- Open the Hulu app, sign in with your account, and view all available on-demand shows.
The 3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV [Quick Overview February 2024]
These 3 VPNs proved undetectable when the team of HuluBinge tested them. We thought it would be a great idea to share them with you.
ExpressVPN offers ultra-fast speed and cutting-edge data-wide technology; it provides 3000+ high-end servers and 25+ highly optimized servers in the USA. Also, it doesn’t keep logs. Its price is $6.67/month for its yearly package + 3-month free usage and a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN is a reliable VPN with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. You can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously. It is available with a 2-year subscription for $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan for 72% off + 3 months free, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark is an affordable VPN with 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 23 highly optimized US servers that allow secure browsing. It allows unlimited simultaneous connections. You can get all this for $2.05/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Download Hulu from the LG Content Store
How to download Hulu on LG Smart TV? Let us show you how. First, press the home button to turn on your LG Smart TV.
- The LG content store may be found on the home screen. Go ahead and open it.
- Search for the Hulu app on your device. You may find it in the “Premium” or “More applications” sections.
- Then select install from the drop-down menu to begin installing.
- When the Hulu app is installed, you can launch it to sign in with your credentials.
- There you go! Now you have Hulu on LG Smart TV, so you can binge.
3 High-Quality VPNs to Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV [Detailed Guide February 2024]
There are many VPNs on the market, but not all of them will work with Hulu. We’ve tested dozens of VPNs but recommend only a few. These 3 best VPNs will let you bypass the geo-restrictions smoothly and remain stealthy.
ExpressVPN – Top-Rated VPN to watch Hulu on Vizio Smart TV
- If you want to watch Hulu anywhere, ExpressVPN is your best option. You can rest assured that ExpressVPN offers complete security thanks to its 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection.
- It's one of the most reliable ways to unblock Hulu and other geo-restricted areas. The monthly cost of ExpressVPN's 1-year service is $6.67; also, you get 3 months extra.
- If you have any trouble getting started with ExpressVPN, their customer support team is available 24/7 to help you out.
- Even though it costs a bit more than others, its performance is exceptional, which justifies the cost. ExpressVPN also supports Tor. It also includes a kill switch and does not keep logs.
- Strict logging policy.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Costly than other competitor VPNs.
- Limited simultaneous connections.
NordVPN – Trusted VPN to watch Hulu on LG Smart TV
- NordVPN is the largest server VPN available to unblock Hulu, with over 5400 servers in 59 countries, including 15 highly optimized servers in the US.
- It also uses tunneling protocols such as PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2 to protect its clients’ online privacy.
- The monthly cost of NordVPN’s 2-year subscription is $4.89. Up to 6 connections can be active at the same time with NordVPN.
- To ensure that no IP or DNS information is leaked, it employs AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy. Additional features like a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI make this VPN popular.
- Double the protection with a double VPN.
- Connect 6 devices on many platform types.
- Fast & stable speeds all around.
- Slow app and server connections.
- Torrenting is only supported on some servers.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to watch Hulu on LG Smart TV
- Surfshark is a great budget-friendly VPN to use if you want to access Hulu.
- Surfshark offers around 3200 servers from 65 different countries, so you can find a server that meets your needs.
- Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunneling mechanism to protect your data, making it a safe and reliable choice in the VPN market.
- Surfshark is available at 12.95 USD per month. Though you can save 69% if you subscribe yearly package for 47.88 USD ($3.99 per month), and you can save an amazing amount of 81% if you opt for 24 monthly subscriptions ($2.49 per month).
- Plus, it supports unlimited multi-logins, so you can share your account with as many people as you choose.
- So if you're looking for a cost-effective way to watch Hulu, Surfshark is worth considering.
- Reasonable prices.
- Smooth user experience.
- Speedy and helpful live chat support.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Dodgy customer service.
- Weak social media presence.
- Kill switch windows stop working sometimes.
How much does Hulu on LG Smart TV cost?
How much does Hulu cost? Here are 3 basic plans of Hulu on LG Smart TV:
Hulu Basic – $7.99/month
Hulu Basic is the most popular plan for free for 30 days. To utilize it, you’ll have to pay $7.99 every month. Subscribers may watch award-winning Hulu original shows on TVs, laptops, phones, and tablets. Up to six different user accounts can share the account.
Hulu (No Ads) – $14.99/month
Those who want to watch without advertisements can pay $14.99 monthly on the Hulu No Ads Plan. Users can also take advantage of a 30-day free trial. This subscription includes all of the features of Hulu’s basic package.
Hulu + Live TV – $69.99/month
The monthly cost of Hulu Live TV is $69.99. Users can also explore this plan for free for 7 days. This subscription includes all of the features of the Hulu basic package. Customers with this plan also have access to Hulu’s Live TV, which includes over 65 channels without the need for cable. Customers will also be given a live TV guide to help them navigate all of the channels.
Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) – $75.99/month
The main difference between the two plans is that Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) includes a live TV component, which gives you access to over 60 channels of live programming. It also comes with a free 7-day trial, so you can try it out before you commit.
All LG Smart TV Supported Devices with Hulu
All new LG Smart TVs come with a built-in Hulu application. The following versions of LG Smart TVs have the Hulu app preinstalled:
- All LG Smart TVs with webOS 3.5 or higher.
- Select devices with webOS 3.0 (except B6, UH6350, and UH6330 models, or the UH77, UH76, and UH61 series.)
- LG Smart TVs powered by Roku TV (LF5700 series.)
Why Isn’t Hulu Working On My LG Smart TV? [Issues & Easy Fixes]
Is Hulu not working on LG Smart TV? If you’re trying to access Hulu on your LG smart TV and you’re having trouble, there are a few possible explanations. Here are some reasons why Hulu might not be working on your TV:
You’re not Connected to the Internet
In order to watch Hulu, you need to have an active internet connection. Make sure that your TV is connected correctly to your Wi-Fi network or Ethernet cable.
There’s a problem with your Hulu Account
If you can’t log in or you see error messages, there may be an issue with your Hulu account. Try resetting your password or contacting customer support for assistance.
There’s a Problem with the Hulu App
If the Hulu app isn’t loading or you see error messages, it’s possible that there’s a problem with the app itself. Try restarting your TV and reinstalling the Hulu app.
There’s an issue with your LG Smart TV
If you’re still having trouble after trying all of the above, there may be an issue with your LG Smart TV. Try resetting your TV to factory settings or contact LG customer support for assistance.
FAQS on Hulu on LG Smart TV
Can I Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on LG Smart TV. Remember to use a strong VPN if you’re outside the USA because Hulu is unavailable outside America.
How to Download Hulu on LG Smart TV?
You can Download Hulu on LG Smart TV by simply downloading the app from the LG content store.
What to Do if Hulu is Not Working on my LG Smart TV?
Try using the simple fixes listed below:
- Hulu should be closed and reopened.
- Try deleting and reinstalling.
- Clearing the cache can help the application work again.
Why Can’t I get the Hulu app on my LG Smart TV?
Usually, Hulu is a built-in app on most Smart TVs, but if you can’t find one, try searching for it on the LG Content store.
How Can I Install Apps onto My LG Smart TV?
Follow the steps below to install any app on your LG Smart TV:
- On the LG Content Store, select the “App category” at the top of the screen.
- The apps that are available in the selected category will be shown.
- Select any app you desire and click “Install.”
Can I Use a VPN on my LG Smart TV?
Yes, you can! If you are living or traveling outside the US region, a connection with VPN is a must to access Hulu’s content.
How to Update Hulu on LG Smart TV?
Follow the steps below to check for a Hulu update:
- First, go to the Apps section.
- Next, choose the Google Play Store option.
- Then, go to My Apps from the Home screen menu and check for any Hulu updates.
We have covered every query about how to watch Hulu on LG Smart TV. We appreciate your presence with us till the end of this article while we took our time explaining all the steps leisurely.
Just subscribe to ExpressVPN before following the earlier steps to binge Hulu smoothly on your LG Smart TV.