Do you want to know how to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV? If yes, then you have arrived on the right page. Let us guide you on the best way to stream Hulu on Samsung Smart TV using ExpressVPN.
Here we have shared some interesting facts on how to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV, with different ways by using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
Hulu has been offering a wide range of exclusive movies and shows of your interest, but if you wonder how to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV, let’s dig in to find out more.
How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in Just 5 Handy Steps February 2024
Here are 5 easy steps to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV:
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- Access the Smart Hub option on the home page, select Apps, and search for the Hulu app through the search bar in the top right corner.
- Install Hulu App on your Samsung Smart TV, and activate the Hulu app.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Select your Profile and enjoy the non-stop streaming of your favorite shows and movies on Samsung Smart TV.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in Geo-Blocked Countries?
Hulu has become one of the most-watched apps due to its famous TV shows and top-rated movies worldwide. However, accessing Hulu on Samsung Smart TV has been difficult since Hulu is not easily available in most countries due to geo-restriction policies.
But there is nothing to worry about because now you can access the Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV from anywhere around the world just by using a VPN. Because you have to do what we call a Hulu location trick, you will require a VPN. This way, Hulu will think that you’re accessing the site from the US. We highly suggest ExpressVPN for a smooth experience.
Top 3 VPNs to Access Hulu on Samsung Smart TV [Brief Summary in Feb 2024]
Let’s look at the following 3 best VPNs for Hulu that will help you access Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV.
ExpressVPN offers ultra-fast speed and cutting-edge data-wide technology; it provides 3000+ high-end servers and 25+ highly optimized servers in the USA. Also, it doesn’t keep logs. Its price is $6.67/month for its yearly package + 3-month free usage and a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost is a convenient VPN! It’s easy to use and protects your identity from DNS leaks. With 9000+ servers in 90+ countries, including 1230 highly optimized servers in the USA. A 3-year subscription costs $2.18/month it comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee. It allows 7 simultaneous connections.
NordVPN is a reliable VPN with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. You can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously. It is available with a 2-year subscription for $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan for 72% off + 3 months free, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark is an affordable VPN with 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 23 highly optimized US servers that allow secure browsing. It allows unlimited simultaneous connections. You can get all this for $2.05/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
AtlasVPN is a reasonable VPN that offers 750 servers in 39 different countries. Atlas provides highly secure IKEv2 and WireGuard protocols simultaneously. Use AtlasVPN on unlimited devices for only $1.99 monthly with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
If Hulu doesn’t seem to be working and you’re having a hard time installing the Hulu app from somewhere other than the USA, then don’t worry. We have got you covered.
Here we are with some easy steps to install the Hulu app in your region.
- Subscribe to one of the best VPNs, ExpressVPN.
- Head on to ExpressVPN’s page for the DNS setting.
- Enter your credentials to sign in to ExpressVPN.
- Next, you will be directed to the IP address registration page. Click on the option of Register my IP.
- Note down the Mediastreamer DNS and server IP address that you will find on the ExpressVPN setup page.
- Access the Home page on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to the network option and select network status.
- Select the IP setting.
- Select the DNS setting and then click on enter manually.
- Enter your last noted Mediastreamer IP address.
- Select Enter and open the Smart Hub.
- Go to the search bar and search the Hulu app to download it.
- Log in to the app by entering your credentials and enjoying streaming your favorite shows.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV [A Detailed Overview in Feb 2024]
Let’s dive deeper to look at the 3 best VPNs for Hulu on Samsung Smart TV:
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- If you want to watch Hulu anywhere, ExpressVPN is your best option. You can rest assured that ExpressVPN offers complete security thanks to its 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection.
- It's one of the most reliable ways to unblock Hulu and other geo-restricted areas. The monthly cost of ExpressVPN's 1-year service is $6.67; also, you get 3 months extra.
- If you have any trouble getting started with ExpressVPN, their customer support team is available 24/7 to help you out.
- Even though it costs a bit more than others, its performance is exceptional, which justifies the cost. ExpressVPN also supports Tor. It also includes a kill switch and does not keep logs.
- Strict logging policy.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Costly than other competitor VPNs.
- Limited simultaneous connections.
CyberGhost — Reliable VPN to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. This VPN service offers a wide variety of features and is one of the largest in the industry.
- CyberGhost VPN protects your internet connection while allowing you access to all restricted sites and, surprisingly, has a good speed providing seamless streaming.
- CyberGhost allows P2P file sharing as well. If you want to feel safer about your privacy and secure yourself from any malicious threats, CyberGhost is a safe bet.
- CyberGhost is a feature-packed VPN software that provides protection for up to 7 devices. For only $2.18/month, with its 3-year subscription, get 3 months free with the 45-day refund policy. Get yours now!
- In addition to 256-bit AES encryption, CyberGhost offers multiple security protocols and comprehensive online protection. The system includes a kill switch feature and split tunneling, which ensure data security.
- Convenient to use.
- Dedicated gaming servers.
- The ad blocker could be better.
NordVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- NordVPN is the largest server VPN available to unblock Hulu, with over 5400 servers in 59 countries, including 15 highly optimized servers in the US.
- It also uses tunneling protocols such as PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2 to protect its clients’ online privacy.
- The monthly cost of NordVPN’s 2-year subscription is $4.89. Up to 6 connections can be active at the same time with NordVPN.
- To ensure that no IP or DNS information is leaked, it employs AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy. Additional features like a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI make this VPN popular.
- Double the protection with a double VPN.
- Connect 6 devices on many platform types.
- Fast & stable speeds all around.
- Slow app and server connections.
- Torrenting is only supported on some servers.
Surfshark – Pocket-Friendly VPN to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- Surfshark is a great budget-friendly VPN to use if you want to access Hulu.
- Surfshark offers around 3200 servers from 65 different countries, so you can find a server that meets your needs.
- Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunneling mechanism to protect your data, making it a safe and reliable choice in the VPN market.
- Surfshark is available at 12.95 USD per month. Though you can save 69% if you subscribe yearly package for 47.88 USD ($3.99 per month), and you can save an amazing amount of 81% if you opt for 24 monthly subscriptions ($2.49 per month).
- Plus, it supports unlimited multi-logins, so you can share your account with as many people as you choose.
- So if you're looking for a cost-effective way to watch Hulu, Surfshark is worth considering.
- Reasonable prices.
- Smooth user experience.
- Speedy and helpful live chat support.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Dodgy customer service.
- Weak social media presence.
- Kill switch windows stop working sometimes.
AtlasVPN — Protected VPN to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- AtlasVPN has more than 750 servers in 39 countries. Also, it uses several techniques to enable users to attain maximum speed.
- AtlasVPN does not record logs of your internet activity, making it one of the most secure services. The provider uses military-grade 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data. This means that even if the government or hackers tried to get your information, it would be very difficult for them to do so.
- It has built-in IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, SHA-384, and a Double VPN and SafeSwap feature for Super Protection. An extra level of encryption is applied to all traffic, resulting in an ultra-secure VPN tunnel for your data.
- AtlasVPN is a pocket-friendly VPN that costs $1.99 per month. You can connect unlimited devices with a single subscription, making it the most economical VPN. Moreover, it is backed by a 30-day refund policy.
- No logs of personally identifiable information.
- Decent speeds.
- Affordable premium plans.
- Technical issues.
- Not available for Linux or routers.
How Much Does It Cost to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
It doesn’t cost much to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV. However, we have gathered basic information about Hulu pricing and plans for you to choose your package confidently.
Hulu Basic – $7.99/month
Hulu Basic is the most popular plan for free for 30 days. To utilize it, you’ll have to pay $7.99 every month. Subscribers may watch award-winning Hulu original shows on TVs, laptops, phones, and tablets. Up to six different user accounts can share the account.
Hulu (No Ads) – $14.99/month
Those who want to watch without advertisements can pay $14.99 monthly on the Hulu No Ads Plan. Users can also take advantage of a 30-day Hulu free trial. This subscription includes all of the features of Hulu’s basic package.
Hulu + Live TV – $69.99/month
The monthly cost of Hulu Live TV is $69.99. Users can also explore this plan for free for 7 days. This subscription includes all of the features of the Hulu basic package. Customers with this plan also have access to Hulu’s Live TV, which includes over 65 channels without needing cable. Customers will also be given a live TV guide to help them navigate the channels.
Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) – $75.99/month
The main difference between the two plans is that Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) includes a live TV component, which gives you access to over 60 channels of live programming. It also comes with a free 7-day trial, so you can try it out before you commit.
How to Activate Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
You can access a wide variety of movies, TV series, sports, and live news, as well as Hulu live TV channels and Hulu originals, by activating Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV. To enable Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV, follow the step-by-step instructions provided here.
- Access the Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV.
- Press the sign-in button and wait for the activation code.
- Select the displayed activation code.
- Follow the Hulu activation link and log in to get the activation code.
- Enter the activation code to access Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Update Hulu App on Samsung Smart TV?
Are you experiencing any glitches or slower streaming performance of the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV than before? You may still need to update the app to its latest version.
Below are a few tricks to help you update the Hulu app easily:
- Access the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to Apps and access the Hulu app.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV.
- After the update is finished, open the Hulu app and watch your favorite shows and movies without any disturbances or glitches.
In case you don’t know, Hulu notifies its users about the updates with a white arrow on a blue background. If the Hulu app stops working on your Samsung Smart TV, it may need to be updated.
How to Watch Hulu on Older Samsung Smart TVs?
Are you unable to watch Hulu on older Samsung Smart TVs? Don’t be disheartened because you can still install the Hulu app by following these simple steps:
- On your Smart TV remote, select the internet TV button.
- Choose the option of the content view.
- Look for available apps on the list.
- Navigate to the search bar and select the Hulu app.
- Download the app by clicking the Download Now bar.
- Open the Hulu app after it is installed.
- To log in, enter your credentials and start watching Hulu on older Samsung Smart TV.
How to Update Hulu on Older Samsung Smart TV?
While streaming Hulu on your older Samsung Smart TV, keep checking for the latest version of the Hulu app.
Follow these steps to update the Hulu app on your older Samsung Smart TV:
- Access the Home Page on your older Samsung Smart TV.
- Click on the Support option.
- Then, select the software option.
- You will find an update option. Click on it.
- Update the Hulu App and enjoy.
How to Change Hulu Profiles on Samsung TV?
Changing Hulu profiles is quite easy now, and we have made it even simpler for you. Just follow the instructions given below:
- Access the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Hover over the account option and click on it.
- In the menu list, select the profiles option.
- Change the existing Profile to another by clicking on the desired Profile.
Which Samsung TVs Support Hulu Live?
Samsung Smart TVs support the Hulu live feature. All Samsung TVs with an upgraded model launched after 2016 are preferably accessible for users to watch Hulu live. It is because of the latest software updates in every model. They work compatibly fine with it.
Why Isn’t Hulu Working On My Samsung Smart TV? [Reasons & Easy Fixes]
If you are struggling with accessing the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV, you might be having some technical errors.
Let’s have a look at the following reasons and their easy solutions so you can fix Hulu not working issue quickly.
An older version of the Samsung Smart TV
One of the reasons why your Hulu app is not working is that you might have an older version of the Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung Smart TV Cache
If the Hulu app is not working on Samsung Smart TV, it might be because of cache data stored in your app.
You might be having internet connectivity issues, or your internet might be working slower than usual.
Hulu Server Issue
If the Hulu app is not working on your Samsung Smart TV, there might be a Hulu server crash.
Is Hulu not working on Samsung Smart TV? [Here are Easy Fixes]
Here are the fixes that will help you with the problem:
Reset Your Device
To reaccess the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV, try resetting it. To Reset the Samsung Smart Hub, follow these steps.
- On your Samsung Smart TV, Go to settings.
- Select the option Support.
- Then Click Self Diagnosis.
- Now click on the option Reset Smart Hub.
- Once the Samsung Smart Hub is reset, relaunch the Hulu app.
Follow these steps to access the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV:
- Exit the Hulu app.
- Remove all the apps from the background, including the Hulu app.
- Refresh the Samsung Smart TV.
- Now open the Hulu app again.
- Reboot the Hulu App.
Try these steps if you struggle to access the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV:
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Open The Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Locate the back button, then press and hold it until the home page appears on your Smart TV.
- This will directly fix the issue, and you’ll be able to open the Hulu app again on your Samsung Smart TV.
Check The Internet Connection
To avoid any glitches during your Streaming, ensure your internet keeps working smoothly.
To access your Samsung Smart TV’s internet connection, follow the following instructions:
- Access the menu on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to network and select network settings.
- Select The network type and choose the option of Wireless.
- Connect your Wi-Fi and enter the password.
- After you’re done, make sure to check the connectivity speed of your selected wireless network.
Reboot Your Samsung Smart TV
Follow the guidance to fix the Hulu app’s troubleshooting issue on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press the power button on your Samsung Smart TV Remote and hold it for a while.
- Leave the button when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- Open the Hulu app after the Samsung Smart TV is rebooted.
Remove Hulu App Cache
To resolve the issue, clear up some cache and data from your Hulu app. Here is how you can do it:
- Switch on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Access the Home page on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to Settings and select Applications.
- Click Hulu to open the app.
- Select the option of clearing cache and data.
- After you’re done, try to clear cache and data from other apps in case you need more space and better speed service.
Update your Samsung Smart TV
To avoid any inconvenience while browsing your favorite apps, it is better to update the software to its latest version.
- Access the Menu page and navigate to the settings option.
- Select the support option and click on software update.
- Now click the Update button, and your software will be updated there.
Delete and Reinstall the Hulu App
Delete and Reinstall the app If any other options don’t work in the first place.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Access the menu Page and go to Apps.
- Select managed installed applications.
- Now click on the Hulu app.
- Select Delete.
- Wait for a while until the app is uninstalled.
- Now, refresh the menu and hover over the search bar.
- Type Hulu and find the app.
- Click on install and wait until the app is ready to use again.
Why Can’t I Find Hulu on My Samsung TV?
You may not be able to Get the Hulu app on your Samsung TV. It is because Samsung TV software does not have the Hulu app installed in their system. You may need to download the app from the Play Store to stream Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
- Access the home page on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to settings and select General.
- Choose Apps and services.
- Click Samsung Smart TV.
- Search the Hulu app and download the app.
Can I Watch Hulu Anywhere on Samsung Smart TV?
No, It is impossible to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV anywhere in its accessible regions because of the geo-restricted policy. However, there are various VPNs, like ExpressVPN, to unblock these restricted apps while sitting in different regions.
Access Hulu on other Supported Streaming Devices
Other than Samsung Smart TV, Hulu is highly accessible on other supported streaming devices such as:
- Watch Hulu on Android
- Watch Hulu on iPhone
- Watch Hulu on Mac
- Watch Hulu on Chromecast
- Watch Hulu on Fire Stick
- Watch Hulu on Roku
- Watch Hulu on Apple TV
- Watch Hulu on Android TV
- Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV
- Watch Hulu on Vizio Smart TV
- Watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box
- Watch Hulu on Xbox
- Watch Hulu on PlayStation
- Watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch
- Watch Hulu on Web Browser
FAQs: Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
How do I download Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
Access the menu on Samsung Smart TV, search for Hulu in Apps, and click Download to enjoy streaming.
Is Hulu Compatible with Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, Hulu is compatible with Samsung Smart TV.
How do I get Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
To get the Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV, search for Hulu in apps and click install. Once installed, enjoy watching your favorite show. Enable a suitable VPN service if needed.
Does Hulu Work on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, Hulu works well on Samsung Smart TV.
How do I download Hulu to my old Samsung TV?
To download the Hulu app on your old Samsung Smart TV, follow these steps:
- Press the internet TV button.
- Select apps and search for the Hulu app in the content view option.
- Download the app, log in with your credentials, and enjoy.
Why Doesn’t my Samsung Smart TV have Hulu?
You might still need to update the latest version of software on your Samsung Smart TV. Install the updated version and enjoy Hulu on Samsung Smart TV easily.
How do I get Hulu on my Older Samsung Smart TV?
You can easily get Hulu on your older Samsung Smart TV by following the steps below:
- Update the software version.
- Download the Hulu app from Applications.
- Enable a good VPN service if you are in a geo-restricted country.
Can you Stream Hulu Live TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, you need to download the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV and subscribe to the Hulu Live package to enjoy streaming Hulu live on your Samsung Smart TV.
Can I get Hulu on my Smart TV?
Yes. If your Smart TV is compatible with the Hulu app, you are just required to install the Hulu app. Make sure your Smart TV’s software is updated.
Can I Download Hulu to my Old Samsung TV?
Yes. Update the software of your Smart TV, refresh it, and download the Hulu app from the applications. Log in with credentials and enjoy.
Can I Update Hulu on my Older Samsung TV?
Yes. If your Samsung TV is updated, try to update the Hulu app through settings and restart the app.
What to do When is Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV?
In case the Hulu app is not working, try power resetting the device and then start again.
Is Samsung Smart TV Compatible with Hulu Live?
Yes, Samsung Smart TV is surely compatible with Hulu Live.
How can I Know When to Update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
Although Samsung Smart TV is based on a technology that verifies its application update automatically, you should still check manually to see if you’ve missed the update of the software.
Why Is the Hulu App Missing on Your Samsung TV?
Hulu App might not be available on your Samsung TV to its update. Check on its software’s latest version and update timely. Download the Hulu app if you haven’t yet.
All in all, the Hulu app works perfectly fine on both new and old Samsung TVs. In this article, we gathered all the information on how you can watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
Since all these tips and tricks work fine in the USA, where the Hulu app is accessible easily, you will need VPNs to access the Hulu app in regions like Canada, Mexico, Germany, and Australia. We recommend using the fastest service providing VPN service, like ExpressVPN.