Can you watch Hulu on Web Browser? Indeed, you can! This guide will discuss everything about watching Hulu on a Web Browser so you can stream your favorite shows without a single glitch.
you can watch Hulu on Web Browser from anywhere worldwide by using a high-quality VPN. ExpressVPN is our top recommendation. In order to better understand how it works, let’s look at the simple steps to watch Hulu on a Web Browser.
Watch Hulu on Web Browser in 5 Simple Steps February 2024
These are the 5 simple steps you need to take to watch Hulu on a Web browser from anywhere in the world:
Why Do you Need a VPN to Watch Hulu on Web Browsers in Geo-Restricted Countries?
Why can’t I watch Hulu on my web browser? You may be accessing it from a geo-blocked country. Like other streaming services, Hulu is exclusively available in the United States and a few locations in Japan. So, the following message will appear whenever you attempt to access Hulu outside the US or anywhere else in geo-restricted countries.
Because of this, you need a trustworthy VPN service like ExpressVPN. So, you can easily change your IP address and immediately access Hulu on your Web Browser regardless of where you are.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Hulu on Web Browser [Quick Summary February 2024]
If you’re looking to get a quick subscription to a VPN but are unsure which one you should get, we are here for you! Let’s look at the 3 VPNs that are best for binging Hulu on a Web browser.
ExpressVPN offers ultra-fast speed and cutting-edge data-wide technology; it provides 3000+ high-end servers and 25+ highly optimized servers in the USA. Also, it doesn’t keep logs. Its price is $6.67/month for its yearly package + 3-month free usage and a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN is a reliable VPN with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. You can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously. It is available with a 2-year subscription for $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan for 72% off + 3 months free, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark is an affordable VPN with 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 23 highly optimized US servers that allow secure browsing. It allows unlimited simultaneous connections. You can get all this for $2.05/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.]
How to Access Hulu on Web Browser?
How to get Hulu on Web Browser? You can get Hulu on Web Browser by visiting the official website. So, follow the steps below to avoid any difficulties.
- Go to the Hulu website from your Web Browser.
- Log in on the website using your Hulu username and password.
- If you don’t have a Hulu account, you may create one.
- Now, after login in, search for your favorite movie or channel and start watching!
You can watch Hulu on almost any browser, including Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and many others.
Important: You should sign up for a VPN first if you travel abroad or live outside the US. We strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Web Browser [An In-depth Review February 2024]
Let’s dive deeper to look at the 3 best VPNs to watch Hulu on Web Browser:
ExpressVPN – #1 VPN to watch Hulu on Web Browser
- If you want to watch Hulu anywhere, ExpressVPN is your best option. You can rest assured that ExpressVPN offers complete security thanks to its 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection.
- It's one of the most reliable ways to unblock Hulu and other geo-restricted areas. The monthly cost of ExpressVPN's 1-year service is $6.67; also, you get 3 months extra.
- If you have any trouble getting started with ExpressVPN, their customer support team is available 24/7 to help you out.
- Even though it costs a bit more than others, its performance is exceptional, which justifies the cost. ExpressVPN also supports Tor. It also includes a kill switch and does not keep logs.
- Strict logging policy.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Costly than other competitor VPNs.
- Limited simultaneous connections.
NordVPN – Largest Server network to watch Hulu on Web Browser
- NordVPN is the largest server VPN available to unblock Hulu, with over 5400 servers in 59 countries, including 15 highly optimized servers in the US.
- It also uses tunneling protocols such as PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2 to protect its clients’ online privacy.
- The monthly cost of NordVPN’s 2-year subscription is $4.89. Up to 6 connections can be active at the same time with NordVPN.
- To ensure that no IP or DNS information is leaked, it employs AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy. Additional features like a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI make this VPN popular.
- Double the protection with a double VPN.
- Connect 6 devices on many platform types.
- Fast & stable speeds all around.
- Slow app and server connections.
- Torrenting is only supported on some servers.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to watch Huluu on Web Browser
- Surfshark is a great budget-friendly VPN to use if you want to access Hulu.
- Surfshark offers around 3200 servers from 65 different countries, so you can find a server that meets your needs.
- Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunneling mechanism to protect your data, making it a safe and reliable choice in the VPN market.
- Surfshark is available at 12.95 USD per month. Though you can save 69% if you subscribe yearly package for 47.88 USD ($3.99 per month), and you can save an amazing amount of 81% if you opt for 24 monthly subscriptions ($2.49 per month).
- Plus, it supports unlimited multi-logins, so you can share your account with as many people as you choose.
- So if you're looking for a cost-effective way to watch Hulu, Surfshark is worth considering.
- Reasonable prices.
- Smooth user experience.
- Speedy and helpful live chat support.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Dodgy customer service.
- Weak social media presence.
- Kill switch windows stop working sometimes.
How Much does it Cost to Watch Hulu on Web Browser?
What is the cost of Hulu on web browser? Hulu on web browser doesn’t cost any extra. You just need to sign up for a subscription. Below are the subscription packages that Hulu offers.
Hulu – $7.99/month (Most Popular)
Hulu Basic is the most popular free plan for users for 30 days. To utilize it, you’ll have to pay $7.99 every month. This package allows subscribers to watch award-winning Hulu original shows on their TVs, laptops, phones, or tablets. Up to six different user accounts can share the account.
Hulu (No Ads) – $14.99/month
Those who want to watch without advertisements can pay $14.99 monthly on the Hulu No Ads Plan. Users can also take advantage of a 30-day free trial. This subscription includes all of the features of Hulu’s basic package. Customers can also use the package to view Hulu shows without advertising.
Hulu + Live TV – $69.99/month
The monthly cost of Hulu Live TV is $69.99. Users can also explore this plan for free for 7 days. This subscription includes all of the features of the Hulu basic package. Customers with this plan also have access to Hulu’s Live TV, which includes over 65 channels without needing cable. Customers will also be given a live TV guide to help them navigate the channels.
Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV – $75.99/month
The main difference between the two plans is that Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) includes a live TV component, which gives you over 60 channels of live programming. It also comes with a free 7-day trial, so you can try it out before you commit.
How to Download Hulu on PC Via Web Browser
Can I download Hulu on web browser? Yes. You can download and add the Hulu Chrome web app to your dock or taskbar. Follow the steps below to download it.
- Using the latest version of Chrome, log into Hulu.
- Select the install (+) icon on the right-hand side of the address bar.
- A pop-up window will appear. Confirm the installation prompt.
- Launch the application and add it to your dock or taskbar.
How to Sign Up for Hulu on Web Browser
How to sign up for Hulu on web browser? You can sign up for Hulu on web browser by following these steps. Make sure you know which Hulu plan is right for you before signing up. Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to create your account!
- Go to Hulu website in your web browser.
- Then click “Start Your Free Trial.”
- Now Choose a plan: Hulu (ad-supported), Hulu (No Ads), Hulu + Live TV (Disney+ and ESPN+), or the Disney Bundle.
- Fill in your email address, password, and personal information.
- Select your payment method and add your billing information.
- Click Submit to complete registration and begin your journey, where you can customize your recommendations before you start streaming.
What is the best Browser for Hulu Live TV Streaming
There are many web browsers available on the market. However, we have selected a few web browsers that ensure your browsing sessions are secure and private. The following list includes the best web browsers to watch Hulu.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Mac Only)
- Microsoft Chromium Edge (Windows Only)
How to Fix If Hulu is Not Working on Web Browser?
Why can’t I watch Hulu on a web browser? There are many issues if you can’t watch Hulu on a web browser. But there is nothing to worry about! Keep reading to look at all the possible ways to find the best solution to your problem.
Listed below are the steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem. After each step is completed, double-check that the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, move on to the next step.
Step 1: Close the Browser and Restart
Many users have reported that the Hulu web version works again after restarting their browser. We suggest closing the browser, refreshing your system, and relaunching it. Then, open Hulu again to see if it works.
Step 2: Check your Internet Connection
Hulu streaming requires at least 6mbps of internet download speed in order to work smoothly.
This may be the reason you’re having trouble with Hulu. First, check your internet speed by going to Fast; your internet speed will be calculated and displayed live.
We advise upgrading if your internet speed is below the recommended speed.
Step 3: Check the Hulu Servers
Most problems with Hulu don’t have anything to do with your setup – the service may be down for many reasons.
Firstly, check Hulu’s status on a website that monitors the service, for instance, DownDetector.
As a last resort, you can check the #huludown hashtag on Twitter and the latest tweets posted by Hulu’s official Twitter handle @hulu.
Step 4: Reboot your computer
Do you still have issues with Hulu not working? Generally, your system keeps a cache of pages you visited last time so that you can access them much faster the next time you visit them.
Unfortunately, these files get damaged or changed due to various reasons over time, resulting in errors. To resolve this, simply reboot your device. After rebooting, check your Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browser to see if Hulu is working.
Step 5: Update your Web Browser
Generally, we ignore updating our browsers, but we need to consider them more important. However, updating your browser is very important. After updating their browsers, many users reported that Hulu started working again. So, please update your web browser and let us know if it helps.
Step 6: Turn Off All Extensions
Do you use extensions on your browsers? In our experience, disabling extensions while watching Hulu web content resolves the error. Therefore, we suggest you disable all your web extensions and revisit the Hulu official website to check whether the issue has been resolved.
Step 7: Upgrade Adobe Flash Player
In simple terms, Adobe Flash Player is a software that lets you view materials made with the Adobe Flash platform. Flash Player can also be installed as a browser plug-in or a mobile application on supported mobile devices.
Thus, check for Adobe Flash Player updates. After updating your flash player, revisit Hulu and see if the Hulu not working issue is resolved.
Step 8: Update your Operating System
Operating System updates, repair security gaps and fixes computer bugs. Therefore, check if an update is available for your device’s OS. Then, install the update and revisit the Hulu web and check if you can watch your favorite content without any issues.
Step 9: Make Fixes for Hulu Location Restrictions
Because of content license agreements, Hulu is only available in the United States. Therefore, you may encounter difficulties accessing Hulu if you are not located in the US or are temporarily out of the country.
Either way, you can unblock Hulu geo-restrictions using a high-quality VPN service. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
The following steps will help you unblock the Hulu geo-restrictions:
- Download and Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Login to the VPN app and connect to the US server.
- Visit the Hulu Official Website and start enjoying your favorite content.
Step 10: Contact Hulu Customer Support
Once you’ve tried all the above, we recommend contacting the Hulu customer support team. Then, they will help you solve the problem according to the situation.
Click here to know more fixes on Hulu:
Watch Hulu on Other Streaming Devices besides a Web Browser
These Devices also support Hulu. Check them out:
- Watch Hulu on Android
- Watch Hulu on iPhone
- Watch Hulu on Mac
- Watch Hulu on Chromecast
- Watch Hulu on Fire Stick
- Watch Hulu on Roku
- Watch Hulu on Apple TV
- Watch Hulu on Android TV
- Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV
- Watch Hulu on Vizio Smart TV
- Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- Watch Hulu on Xfinity TV Box
- Watch Hulu on Xbox
- Watch Hulu on PlayStation
- Watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch
FAQs on Hulu on Web Browser
Can you Watch Hulu on a Web Browser?
To watch Hulu on the web browser, visit Hulu’s official website. You’ll need a premium VPN subscription if you live in a geo-restricted country. We strongly suggest ExpressVPN.
Why does Hulu not work on Google Chrome?
Hulu may not work in Chrome due to an outdated version of Chrome or an outdated OS. So please update your chrome browser and recheck the Hulu official website.
Why does my Hulu say Unsupported Browser?
Can you Stream Hulu Without the app?
Yes, you can easily stream Hulu without the app by visiting the Hulu official website. However, if you reside outside the US, then you’ll need to sign up for a top-notch VPN service. ExpressVPN is our top recommendation.
How to Watch Hulu on Chrome?
In order to watch Hulu on Chrome, go to Hulu, sign up, and start watching your favorite content immediately.
Why can’t I watch Hulu on Safari?
There might be two reasons for this; first, your browser might need to be updated, and second, you might incorrectly save your Hulu cache. To eliminate this problem, update your browser: For Safari, check System Preferences ➙ Software Update and clear cache.
Why can’t I Play Hulu on Firefox?
If you are experiencing this issue, please update your Firefox version to ensure that the latest Widevine library is installed for all video streaming services. Also, delete the cache and cookies through the “three-bar” Firefox menu button (Settings).
How to Watch Hulu on Firefox?
If you wish to watch Hulu on Firefox, visit Hulu, sign up, and start watching.
How do I Navigate Hulu on my PC?
Follow these steps to navigate or browse Hulu on your PC
- Launch the web browser.
- Visit the Hulu website.
- Sign in using your information.
- That’s it; now you can watch your favorite Hulu content.
What is the best Browser for Hulu Live TV Streaming?
Below is the list of the best browser for Hulu Live TV streaming:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Mac Only)
- Microsoft Chromium Edge (Windows Only)
Does Hulu have a Web browser?
There is no Hulu browser, but you can use any browser mentioned above for flawless Hulu Live TV streaming.
Does Hulu work with Chrome?
Hulu works flawlessly with Chrome. However, make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome.
How do I Update my Hulu Browser?
You can update your browser by following the steps below; the steps are the same for all major browsers, so for Google Chrome, do the following:
- Click on “Settings” from the menu in the top right corner.
- Now select “About Chrome” on the left-hand sidebar.
- Now, update if there is an update available.
Which Browsers Support Hulu?
Hulu supports Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Mac Only), and Microsoft Chromium Edge (Windows Only).
Hulu is a great streaming service, but sometimes browser errors can hamper the experience. With the help of this guide, you have learned everything about how to watch Hulu on Web Browser.
However, if you live outside the US or in any geo-restricted country, in this case, you’ll need a reliable VPN to access Hulu on the Web Browser. ExpressVPN is our #1 recommendation.
Last but not least, if you have any questions, please let us know. It will be our pleasure to help you. Happy Streaming!